Attention Engineers, Prototypers, and Project Managers:
- Have you been looking for a manufacturer who can help you turn your idea into a finished part, but no one seems to be interested?
- Are you having a hard time finding someone who will take the time to work with you to refine your design so it can be made faster and less expensively— someone who is just as comfortable with a professional drawing as with a napkin sketch?
- Have you struggled in the past to find a manufacturer who can run a small order without an incredibly long lead-time and expensive setup costs?
- Have you ever received a part back from a shop that still needs tighter tolerances and therefore more machining? Are you frustrated that you can't seem to find a shop that can do it right the first time?
If so, then your searching is finally over and here’s why:
We created ARI Skunkworks to help our first company, Aerial Robotics, Inc., with R&D because we needed to iterate on designs faster than we could get parts made. Specifically, we needed systems and people that could
- hold 6-micron tolerances
- make complicated designs without complicated setup, and
- have the ability to make both small and large parts.
We were having a hard time finding machine shops that wanted to do our one-offs or even a small run at a price and timeframe that would work for us. Sound familiar?
Most companies we contacted were deep into production work and found it difficult to get our work done. And no one really wanted to help us make our designs easier to manufacture. Most wanted complete designs and no one had the desire to brainstorm and participate in the design process. Their response was usually,
"Dude, where's your drawing?"
So we decided to put together our own in-house prototyping capabilities so we could not just build our parts, but also with the extra capacity (and there is a lot of extra capacity) build and design parts for you so you can finally get your parts machined accurately and when you want them. Enter...
We offer you:
- Our team knows how to take any sketch, even a quick doodle, and turn it into a professional drawing for manufacturing, plus we have over 40 years of CNC and manual experience. This deep knowledge allows us to be innovative as we skillfully help you go from a sketch, to a 3D rendering, to a finished part, helping your project move forward on time and on budget.
- We use the latest in machine intelligent tool path planning technology that transforms planning time from days into a few hours. Our system keeps track of every email and phone conversation we have with you so there is always congruency throughout the entire process, making it possible for you to get your part even sooner.
- Your carefully packaged part will include our ARI Skunkworks Certificate of Conformance showing your specified dimensions and the resulting dimensions, all measured with calibrated instruments, so you will have the knowledge and confidence that your precision part is made exactly to your specifications.
Are you ready to finally hold a finished part in your hand?
Then fill out the form on this page, upload your file, and click the yellow button on this page that says “Submit Your Design” and we will contact you usually within a few hours and at the most within one business day. We love to do medium-sized runs, short runs, and even one-offs. Whatever you need, we look forward to working with you to make your idea into a reality.
From prototypes, to build-to-print jobs, to production runs, we do it all.
From the back of a napkin to a finished part.™
Submit your design now and let's get started...
© ARI Skunkworks. All Rights Reserved. | Call us @ 435.258.6687